At the GTU, we know that students come from all over the world, and that they have varying life and work commitments. To help you achieve your learning goals, we offer students:
- Remote resources from our library to support study and research needs
- The Certificate in Interreligious Studies online program
- Remote instruction options for the Certificate in Interreligious Chaplaincy
- GTUx, a global destination for digital learning
- Access to online social forums to connect with the GTU
Diandra Erickson is the Director of Digital Learning at the GTU and provides online teaching services to all the member schools and affiliates within the consortium. She earned her PhD from GTU in 2018 and subsequently moved into her current role leading digital initiatives.
At the GTU, she has found a role where her responsibilities are centered on what she loves. Her passion for education is unquestionable. Her devotion to enabling studies to extend beyond the classroom is definite. And her innovative approach is driving digital learning curricula at the GTU. Read more about her work.