At the GTU, we know that students come from all over the world, and that they have varying life and work commitments. To help you achieve your learning goals, we offer students:
- Remote resources from our library to support study and research needs
- The Certificate in Interreligious Studies online program
- Certificate in Interreligious Chaplaincy, which is offered with the option to study entirely online
- A recently introduced fully online MA program
- GTUx, a global destination for digital learning
- Access to online social forums to connect with the GTU
Dr. Diandra Erickson is the Associate Dean of Teaching, Learning, and Assessment at the GTU and provides online teaching services to all the member schools and affiliates within the consortium. She earned her PhD from the GTU in 2018, and she subsequently moved into her current role leading digital initiatives.
At the GTU, Dr. Erickson has found a role where her responsibilities are centered on what she loves. Her passion for education is unquestionable. Her devotion to enabling studies to extend beyond the classroom is definite. And her innovative approach is driving digital learning curricula at the GTU. Read more about her work.