State Authorization

If you believe the GTU’s administrative processes or educational programs are compromised and not up to the required minimum standards, you may notify the State of California, Department of Consumer Affairs, Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. An individual may contact the Bureau to file or review a complaint. For more state authorization information and for a full list of states from which the GTU may enroll online students, click here.


The Bureau may be contacted at:

Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education

Suite 400

2535 Capitol Oaks Drive

Sacramento, CA 95833

Telephone: (916) 431-6924

Fax: (916) 263-1897