Ask a librarian: chat or email@example.com !
Available 24/7: Our Guides and Tutorials!
Coming for Fall 2021: The Hybrid Reference Desk.
We are piloting a hybrid reference desk where we will offer a mix of in-person and online services. Some days will be walk-in at the library, other days will be on zoom for drop-in help, we will be on chat every weekday, and available for appointments in-person and online. And we always will be available at firstname.lastname@example.org. The schedule will be posted here and at the library.
- Locate a specific fact, or answer a specific question
- Find a particular book, journal, journal article, video, slide set, or audio tape
- Find materials on a particular topic
- Provide basic instruction on research skills such as finding journal articles, searching for books, or how to use Biblical reference tools
- Assist in using electronic research tools, such as the ATLA Religion Database
- Suggest additional avenues for researching a topic
- Approve format and paper for thesis and dissertation
- Request materials from Special Collections and Archives