Ask a librarian: chat or email email@example.com
Available 24/7: Our Guides and Tutorials!
The Hybrid Reference Desk.
We have moved to a hybrid reference desk where we will offer a mix of in-person and online services. Some days will be walk-in at the library, other days will be on zoom for drop-in help, we will be on chat every weekday, and available for appointments in-person and online. And we always will be available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ask-a-librarian Chat, email assistance, and zoom appointments: 9am-4pm (pacific) on Weekdays.
Chat us to make sure someone will be available in-person if you want to meet at the library.
Generally, a reference librarian is available on-campus Monday-Thursday 9am-4pm. However, due to meetings, lunch breaks, projects, and vacation days- we recommend chatting a librarian to find if someone will be available on the day you want to come.
- Locate a specific fact, or answer a specific question
- Find a particular book, journal, or journal article
- Find materials on a particular topic
- Provide basic instruction on research skills such as finding journal articles, searching for books, or how to use Biblical reference tools
- Assist in using electronic research tools, such as the ATLA Religion Database
- Suggest additional avenues for researching a topic
- Approve format and paper for thesis and dissertation