Ask a librarian: chat or email@example.com !
Available 24/7: Our Guides and Tutorials!
- Locate a specific fact, or answer a specific question
- Find a particular book, journal, journal article, video, slide set, or audio tape
- Find materials on a particular topic
- Provide basic instruction on research skills such as finding journal articles, searching for books, or how to use Biblical reference tools
- Assist in using electronic research tools, such as the ATLA Religion Database
- Suggest additional avenues for researching a topic
- Submit Interlibrary Loan requests (Note: These may take 2 weeks or more. You will be contacted when the requested book or materials arrive.)
- Approve format and paper for thesis and dissertation
- Request materials from Special Collections and Archives