Support the arts! Become a CARe member
Support our exhibitions, courses, and other programs by becoming a CARe Member!
For a tax-deductible donation of $100 or more, benefits include:
- Free admission to members-only previews and receptions
- Invitations to special lectures, parties, and tours
- Discounts on selected local arts-related programs
- Monthly updates via the CARe Members’ newsletter
- Membership to the North American Reciprocal Museum Association, giving you and a friend free admission to over 1000 museums around the country, many in the Bay Area
- A beautiful catalog from our Fall exhibition, Gestures to the Divine, featuring seven essays by GTU faculty and students on the theme of eco-spirituality
If you are already a Member, thank you! Please consider an additional contribution or a gift membership for family and friends.
Thank you to our members
Judith Berling | Lydia Brawner | Joan Carter | Thomas Cattoi | Christina Conklin | Carla DeSola | Hilary & Edward Gutman | Nancy E. Hall | Shauna Hannan | David Howell | Mary & Bill Jacobs | Yohana Junker | Nate Klug | Kathleen Kook | Kristi Lentz-Taylor | Valerie Miles-Tribble | Kit Novotny | Anna Presler | Kathrin Randall | Chris Renz | Judith Selby Lang | Eleanor Shapiro | Richard L. Smith | Ann Spivak | Gary & Marjie Toops | Sally Urban | Barbara Weschler | Olga Yunak | Devin Zuber