Supporting Transformative Impact
Because of the support from donors like you, the Graduate Theological Union has been leading the way in offering innovative interreligious and interdisciplinary education since the 1960s. For 60 years, scholar-innovators at the GTU have found unique paths to fulfilling their purpose, shaped by the ideas and issues most important to them.
Your contribution to the GTU today will offer tangible, transformative impact, including:
- Fund scholarship opportunities to equip incoming students and our future religious, spiritual, and community leaders;
- Support necessary alterations to the Flora Hewlett Lamson Library, improving teaching, learning, and research capabilities at the heart of the GTU;
- Catalyze GTU 2.0, with new, innovative programs designed to serve the spiritual needs and theological career paths of today, rooted in the world’s wisdom traditions;
- Maintain an unparalleled depth of faculty resources and course selection as the GTU creates a dynamic intellectual community that draws scholars from around the world; and
- Provide the greatest access possible to the GTU's wide-reaching theological, spiritual, and wisdom resources, including new, on-demand GTUx online learning modules.
Your gift to the GTU is tax-deductible in the U.S. as allowable by law. The Graduate Theological Union’s Federal Tax Identification Number is 94-1581707. If you need assistance or have any questions about giving to the GTU, please email Christopher Cox, Director of Fund Development and Alum Relations, or reach him at 1 (510) 649-2531.
Stories of Transformative Impact
Learn about the transformative impact being made by GTU alums around the world.