Eugene Eung-Chun Park
Dana and Dave Dornsife Professor of New Testament
PhD, University of Chicago, 1991
STM, Yale Divinity School, 1986
MDiv, Presbyterian Theological Seminary, 1984
BA, Seoul National University, 1981
- Gospel of Matthew and Formative Judaism
- New Perspective on Paul
- Biblical hermeneutics
- Greco-Roman Background for the New Testament
- Dialogues of Plato (Classical Greek)
- Either Jew or Gentile: Paul's Unfolding Theology of Inclusivity, Westminster John Knox Press, 2003.
- The Mission Discourse in Matthew's Interpretation, J.C.B. Mohr, 1995.
- “Covenantal Nomism and the Gospel of Matthew,” Catholic Biblical Quarterly, 2015.
- “Cynic Itinerant Philosophers and Galilean Wandering Missionaries in Matthew” (ed. by M. Chaney et al.) Reading A Tendentious Bible, Sheffield Academic Press, 2014.
- “Rachel's Cry for Her Children: Matthew's Treatment of the Infanticide by Herod,” Catholic Biblical Quarterly, 2013.
- “An Unintended Reader’s Response to Matthew 22:34-40,” Sacra Scripta, 2011.