Edward L. Krasevac, OP
Professor of Theology
STLic, Jesuit School of Theology, 1989
PhD, Graduate Theological Union, 1986
MDiv, Dominican School of Phil. and Theology, 1978
MA, St. Alberts College, 1974
BA, cum laude, University of Santa Clara, 1971
- Natural Law
- Historical Foundations of Christology; Contemporary Christology
- Relation between critical biblical exegesis and faith in the "Third Quest" for the historical Jesus
- The nature of intentionality in moral action in the tradition of Aquinas
- "Salvation "Thanks to" or "In Spite of" the Cross?" New Blackfriars (Forthcoming, 2012).
- "The Intractably Hard Cases of Lethal Defense of Life." Angelicum 87 (2010).
- "Can Effects That Are Inevitable and Instrumental be Praeter Intentionem? Another Look at Aquinas' Understanding of Sit Proportionatus Fini." Angelicum 82 (2005).
- "Goodness and Rightness Ten Years Later: A Look Back at James Keenan and his Critics." American Catholic Philosophical Quarterly 77 (2003).
- "The Good that We Intend, and the Evil that We Do: A New Look at Praeter Intentionem in Aquinas." Angelicum 79 (2002).
- "Between the Scylla and Charybdis of Faith and Fact." Logos 5:4 (Fall, 2002).