Access the latest, most up-to-date COVID-19 resources, policies, and news for faculty, students, and staff of the GTU here>>
Kneading Words: The Poet Speaks about Intersectionality Sustainability, Goddesses and Beyond
Renowned poet and public intellectual Dr. Gabriella Gutiérrez y Muhs will offer a passionate encounter with hope, beauty, and empowerment through the magic and power of poetry. She will guide the audience from learning about subjectivities, in the plural, to listening to the poetic voice of a woman who has lived all over the world and often presents about the porosity of our borders, and the importance of intersectional lenses in looking at identity, tragedy and loss, the other, and how even the houses and cars we have inhabited affect who we are today.
Reception to follow. Please RSVP at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time and Place: Tuesday March 20, 2018. 7:00 PM at Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary (2000 Center Street, Suite 200) Berkeley.
For more information, please contact Prof. Cynthia Moe-Lobeda at email@example.com
- Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary of California Lutheran University
- Center for the Arts and Religion, Graduate Theological Union
- Women Studies in Religion, Graduate Theological Union
- Office of the Dean, Graduate Theological Union
- Chicana/o Latina/o Studies Program, UC Berkeley
- Tikkun Magazine and the Network of Spiritual Progressives