Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests for GTU PhD, GTU Common MA, CJS Certificate, ICP Certificate, Chaplaincy Certificate, and GTU Special Students only.

Transcript requests must be made in writing. Please fill out, sign, and submit a copy of the transcript request form (PDF). You can return the form via email or mail it in care of:

John Seal
GTU Registrar's Office
2400 Ridge Rd
Berkeley CA 94709

Beginning on Monday, July 2, 2018 there is no longer a charge for transcripts.

Transcript requests are generally processed on the first business day of the week. 

Transcript requests for programs other than those listed above

Please see your registrar for further information on how to obtain a transcript.