GTU/Mills College Cross-Registration Agreement

The following is the agreement between Mills College (MC) and the Graduate Theological Union (GTU) as of March, 1977:

  1. GTU students may take graduate or upper division courses at Mills College on the approval of the instructor for undergraduate courses and the instructor and department head for graduate courses. All courses taken by GTU students on an exchange basis must be approved by the Dean of their school of affiliation.
  2. Junior, senior and graduate Mills College students may take GTU courses which are approved for availability to Mills students by GTU and Mills College. Mills College students are subject to the regulations of the College regarding exchange programs, as published by the Office of Record.
  3. Mills College students may take no more than one course credit (5 quarter units) on an exchange basis in any academic term, and may take no exchange course which is offered for credit at Mills College.
  4. GTU and Mills students may cross-register by filing the approved form at the host institution within the registration deadlines of the host institution. Forms are available from the MC Registrar, the GTU Consortial Registrar and the Registrars of GTU schools of affiliation; they are not available on-line. 
  5. Exchanging students must follow the academic deadlines of the host institution.
  6. Credit will be transferred by letter or grade report card.