Jesuit School of Theology of Santa Clara University
Assistant Professor of Historical and Systematic Theology
Core Doctoral Faculty Member
At GTU since 2012
PhD, Georgetown University, 2011
Current Research and Teaching Interests
- Theology of Religions and Interreligious Dialogue
- Asian Theology
- Asian Christianities
- World Christianity: Perspectives and Insights, Orbis, 2016.
- "Jesuit Contribution to Vietnamese Education: Past and Present" in Education For New Times: Revisiting Pedagogical Models In The Jesuit Tradition, Ricci Institute, 2014.
- Thuc Hanh Linh Huong [The Practice of Spiritual Direction], Hoc Vien Dong Ten Thu Duc, 2013.
- "Inculturation, Mission, and Dialogue in Vietnam: The Conference of Representatives of Four Religions" in Beyond Conversion and Syncretism: Indigenous Encounters with Missionary Christianity, 1800-2000, Berghahn Books, 2012.