Positively Transforming Corporate Culture Towards the Work of Justice
The GTU’s Center for Values, Ethics, and Culture seeks to advance social justice, broaden the impact of spiritual discernment, and fortify moral and ethical values in the private sector and beyond.
Working with corporate and community organizational partners, CVEC builds from the GTU’s storied history as the leading institution for religious and theological education and innovation to effect real, radical change and to lead a national conversation on justice-driven culture.
• Advance moral and ethical values
• Help corporate and private sector partners evolve their human resources and diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts to focus on the advancement of racial and social justice
• Create justice-focused cultural transformations within companies, organizations, and professionals
• Lead a national conversation on justice-driven culture
Commission on Racial Justice, Reconciliation, and Integrity
- Convened by CVEC, the Commission will bring together corporate and non-profit leaders to advance private-sector initiatives to solve for racial justice in the United States.
CVEC Public Curriculum
- Available to the general public, these free resources will illuminate thought leaders, culture-makers, and what it means to live a life defined by moral values.
Trust & Accountability
- CVEC works with corporate and higher education officers to transform diversity, inclusion, and belonging initiatives into the work of racial, economic, and gender justice.
Work with CVEC
Get in touch with CVEC to initiate a culture-changing transformation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org