This page provides information for reserving a study space at the SFTS branch library on the University of Redlands, Marin Campus in San Anselmo.
SFTS Library Reservation Information
The branch library in San Anselmo is open to current students, faculty, and staff of the GTU, member schools, and UCB by appointment.
- Patrons must make a reservation to enter.
- Patrons must provide either proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a letter from the registrar confirming a vaccination exemption.
- Proof can be provided in advance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patrons agree to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth for the duration of their time in Geneva Hall.
Ring the bell near the pickup window to let staff know you’ve arrived for your appointment or call 415-451-2845.
No food or drink in the library.
Although you may browse the stacks, please return to your assigned seat for extended study and do not sit on levels 1, 2, 4, and 6. As health orders and staffing allow, the library will expand services.
Please browse the stacks, use the copier/scanner, search for items on the public computers. It is recommended that you sanitize your hands after using shared items, and when entering and exiting the building.
- Patrons agree to inform library staff when getting up to browse the stacks or leave the library area. This allows staff to keep the building secure.
Current appointment hours are on weekdays from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Members of the community, alumni, and ATLA reciprocal borrowers are welcome to use the curbside pickup service.