Assistant Professor of Unitarian Universalist Theologies and Ethics
- Yale University M.A., M.Phil 2013
- Starr King School for the Ministry, M.Div 2003
- Womanist TheoEthics
- Latina Feminist and Mujerista TheoEthics
- Environmental Ethics
- Unitarian Universalist Theologies
- “The Missing Remnant,” in Assembled 2018: Select Sermons and Presentations of the Unitarian Universalist Association General Assembly, Skinner House Press, 2018.
- “Ethical Implications of Environmental Justice,” in Justice on Earth: People of Faith Working at the Intersections of Race, Class, and the Environment, Skinner House Press, 2018.
- “Between Dishwater and the River: Toward an Ecowomanist Methodology,” in Ecowomanism, Religion, and Ecology, Brill, 2017.
- “Response to ‘The Religious Educator of Color’,” in Centering: Navigating Race, Authenticity, and Power in Ministry, Skinner House Press, 2017.