Access the latest, most up-to-date COVID-19 resources, policies, and news for faculty, students, and staff of the GTU here>>
Ronald D. Burris
Associate Professor of Church History
PhD, Graduate Theological Union, Berkeley CA
MA, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena CA
BA, University of California, Davis CA
- The major African fathers: Tertullian, Cyprian and St. Augustine
- The theology and history of the Church in North Africa
- The history of the first four ecumenical councils
- The history and theology of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- The Civil Rights movement as it relates to the theology of justice and love
- Reformation History and Theology
- "Another Look at the Good Samaritan: Luke 10:25-37," Review and Expositor, Fall, 2017.
- Wisdom from Africa: Theological Reflections on the Confessions of St. Augustine, Wipf & Stock Pub, 2016.
- Where is the Church? Martyrdom, Persecution, and Baptism in North Africa from the Second to the Fifth Century, Resource Publication, 2012.