Access the latest, most up-to-date COVID-19 resources, policies, and news for faculty, students, and staff of the GTU, including guidance for staying safe as we reopen here>>
President and Dean
PhD, Graduate Theological Union, 1991
MDiv, Princeton Theological Seminary
BA, University of Oregon
- Guest Editor, Anglican Theological Review, Spring, 2007.
- What is the True Meaning of Abundance,” with Robert Owen Scott, Trinity News, October 22, 2008.
- “What Kicked up the Dust Again?– New Hostilities in Science and Religion,” The 2007 GTS Alumni Lecture.
- “Religion and Violence: Untangling the Roots of Conflict,” with Robert Owen Scott, Trinity News, November 5, 2007.
- “Resurrection in the Writings of Bediussaman Said Nursi: Comparative Reflections with Christian Theology” The Nursi Symposium on Resurrection and Theodicy, Istanbul, November 18-19, 2006 (Published in Spring of 2009 by SUNY press).
- “Joy to (the End of) the World,” with Robert Owen Scott, Trinity News, November 8, 2006.