John C. Endres, SJ
Professor of Sacred Scripture (Old Testament)
MA, PhD, Vanderbilt University, 1982
MDiv, Weston School of Theology, 1977
AB, College of the Holy Cross, 1964
- Book of Chronicles
- Dead Sea Scrolls
- Book of Jubilees
- Psalms and Spirituality
- The Watchers in Jewish and Christian Traditions, eds. Angela Kim Harkins, Kelley Coblentz Bautch and John C. Endres, S.J., 121-135. Minneapolis: Fortress Press, 2014.
- First and Second Chronicles New Collegeville Bible Commentary #10. Collegeville, MN: Liturgical Press, 2011.
- A Retreat with the Psalms: Resources for Personal and Communal Prayer. New York, NY and Mahwah, NJ: Paulist Press, 2001. Co-author with Elizabeth Liebert.
- Chronicles and its Synoptic Parallels in Samuel, Kings, and Related Biblical Texts, eds. John C. Endres, William R. Millar, John Barclay Burns. Collegeville, Minn.: Liturgical Press, 1998.
- Temple, Monarchy, and Word Of God. Message of Biblical Spirituality #2. Wilmington, Del. : M. Glazier, 1988.
- Biblical Interpretation In The Book Of Jubilees. CBQMS #18. Washington, D.C.: Catholic Biblical Association of America, 1987.