Access the latest, most up-to-date COVID-19 resources, policies, and news for faculty, students, and staff of the GTU, including recent updates from the COVID-19 Task Force here>>
Associate Professor of New Testament
PhD, University of St. Michael's College, Toronto, 2000
MA, Université Laval, Québec, 1989
BTh, Université Laval, Québec, 1984
- Dreams and Visions in the New Testament and the Apostolic Fathers
- Narrative Study of the Gospels
- Biblical Hermeneutics
- “From First-Century Mediterranea to Twenty-First-Century North America: A Long Tradition of Contextual Distance Education” in Doing Theology as If People Mattered, Herder & Herder, 2019.
- “The Text of the Bible—New Testament” in The Paulist Biblical Commentary, Paulist Press, 2018. "The Edition of the Greek New Testament: A Plea and a Challenge," in Studies on the Text of the New Testament and Early Christianity in Honor of Michael W. Holmes, Brill, 2015
- Beauty and the Bible: Toward a Hermeneutics of Biblical Aesthetics. with Richard J. Bautch, Society of Biblical Literature, 2013.
- "Analyzing and Categorizing New Testament Greek Manuscripts," with Thomas C. Geer, Jr., in The Text of the New Testament in Contemporary Research: Essays on the status quaestionis, 2nd ed., Brill, 2012.
- En marge du canon. Études sur les apocryphes juifs et chrétiens, with André Gagné, Cerf, 2012.
BS-2008 Intermediate Greek
NT-2530 Methods: Study of the Synoptics
NT-4900 As Never Seen Before: Visions in the New Testament
NT-4062 John’s Gospel: Recent Literary Approaches NT4495 Luke–Acts from a Narrative Perspective