Positively Transforming Corporate Culture Towards the Work of Justice
The GTU’s Center for Values, Ethics, and Culture seeks to advance social justice, broaden the impact of spiritual discernment, and fortify moral and ethical values in the private sector and beyond.
Working with corporate and community organizational partners, CVEC builds from the GTU’s storied history as the leading institution for religious and theological education and innovation to effect real, radical change and to lead a national conversation on justice-driven culture.
• Advance moral and ethical values
• Help corporate and private sector partners evolve their human resources and diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts to focus on the advancement of racial and social justice
• Create justice-focused cultural transformations within companies, organizations, and professionals
• Lead a national conversation on justice-driven culture
Commission on Racial Justice, Reconciliation, and Integrity
- Convened by CVEC, the Commission will bring together corporate and non-profit leaders to advance private-sector initiatives to solve for racial justice in the United States.
CVEC Public Curriculum
- Available to the general public, these free resources will illuminate thought leaders, culture-makers, and what it means to live a life defined by moral values.
Trust & Accountability
- CVEC works with corporate and higher education officers to transform diversity, inclusion, and belonging initiatives into the work of racial, economic, and gender justice.
Work with CVEC
Get in touch with CVEC to initiate a culture-changing transformation by emailing Dr. David Kyuman Kim: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Founding Director of CVEC is Dr. David Kyuman Kim, a leading public philosopher, renowned for his work on religion and public life, democracy and race, and the public life of love. After nearly two decades as Professor of Religious Studies and American Studies at Connecticut College, Dr. Kim comes to the GTU from Stanford University, where he served as a Senior Advisor and Fellow at the Center for Comparative Studies in Race & Ethnicity. Amongst his honors are fellowships and appointments at Brown University, the University of Pennsylvania, and the Social Science Research Council. A highly sought-after consultant, public speaker, and entrepreneur, Dr. Kim is Founder and Principal of Radical Love Productions, LLC. and President of the Horn Hospitality Group, a Bay Area restaurant venture featuring Oakland’s Horn Barbecue.