Tell us a little about your academic history and current interests, so we can assist in tailoring your visit to your specific needs.
Please provide a brief statement (1-2 sentences) of your specific academic interests.
What is your most recent degree received?
* Do you have an open or submitted application? (While prospective students are welcome to visit at any point, we are only able to pay for accommodations for applicants and admitted students)
* When might you start a program at the GTU?
Doctoral and MA Departments
If you are interested in an M.A., with which school or center would you be interested in affiliating?
Concentrations in Sacred Texts and Their Interpretation
- None - Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Hindu Sacred Texts Islamic Sacred Texts New Testament Rabbinic Literature
Concentrations in Historical and Cultural Studies of Religion
- None - Anthropology of Religion Art and Religion Buddhist Studies Christian Spirituality Comparative Religion History of Christianity Hindu Studies Islamic Studies Jewish Studies New Religious Movements Religion and Literature Sociology of Religion
Concentrations in Theology and Ethics
- None - Aesthetics Christian Theology Comparative Ethics Comparative Theology Ethics Hindu Theology Islamic Philosophy and Theology Philosophical Theology Theology & Science
Concentrations in Religion and Practice
- None - Homiletics Liturgical Studies Missiology Practical Theology Religious Education