Graduate Theological Union
Hours and Directions
GTU Library Hours
Spring 2013 (February 4 - May 24)
- Monday through Thursday, 8:30 am to 9:00 pm
- Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday, 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sunday, 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Spring Break Hours (March 24-31):
- March 24, Closed
- March 25-28, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- March 29-31, Closed
- February 18 (Presidents' Day)
- March 29 (Good Friday)
- March 30 (Holy Saturday)
- March 31 (Easter Sunday)
Rare Books may only be accessed Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. Archives may only be accessed Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4 pm.
For SFTS Branch Library hours, please see the SFTS Branch Library page.
- Hours are subject to change.
- Building closure begins fifteen minutes before the hour. No materials will be checked out after this time.
- Patrons needing research assistance should come when the Reference Desk is open or should contact the Reference Desk ahead of time. For Reference Desk hours and more information about Reference services, see the Reference Services Overview page.
Directions to the GTU Library
Click here for directions on how to get to the Graduate Theological Union